No bake Cinnamon Granola Bars
Super Easy and Delicious
Write a review
- 2⅓ cups puffed amaranth and/or puffed quinoa
- 1 cup ancient grain oatmeal
- ½ cup craisins
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup peanut butter
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Meanwhile in a saucepan heat the peanut butter and honey until it bubbles. Pour the warm mixture over you dry ingredients and stir well. Dump the mixture in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish and pat down with wax paper as hard as you can. This will help the mixture stay together.
- Put in the fridge for an hour and slice into bars!
Enjoy Well Being https://enjoywellbeing.ca/
792 total views, 2 views today