Japanese style broiled salmon that can be served with rice and vegetables.
Write a review
- 2 (1 1/2-pound) salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 cup miso paste
- 1/4 cup sake
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup prepared soya sauce
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Fill a large skillet with about 1 inch of water and bring to a boil. Poach fish just until cooked on the outside, about 2 minutes per side. T
- Transfer fillets to a broiler pan.
- In a bowl, stir together the miso paste, sake, brown sugar, sesame seeds, sesame oil, water, soya sauce and rice vinegar. Spread this over the tops of the salmon fillets.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven or on the barbeque, or until almost cooked through. Switch the oven to broil, and broil until the top is browned and bubbly, about 5 more minutes.
- Cut fillets into portions to serve.
Enjoy Well Being https://enjoywellbeing.ca/
1,099 total views, 1 views today