Sweet Potato Chips
These are just as tasty and addictive as regular chips, but they are healthier for you and very easy to make. Since they go fast in my house I like to double or triple the recipes.
Write a review
- 3 or 4 Sweet Potato's
- 2 tablespoon of coconut oil melted
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 200.
- Peel the sweet potato and slice them thinly. I find using the mandoline faster and the chips come out evenly.
- Take out two baking sheets (you can cover them with parchment paper, I don't)
- Put all the chips in a large bowl and add the coconut oil and toss them with you hand to cover them evenly.
- Place on the baking trays and spinkle with Sea Salt.
- Bake for about 2-3 hours.
- Check on the often.
- The cooking will vary depending on how crispy you want the chips to be.
- Then enjoy.
- I like to add different spices on the chips for different flavours. Eg. cayenne pepper etc.
Enjoy Well Being http://enjoywellbeing.ca/
377 total views, 3 views today