Whipped Shortbread Cookies
"These melt in your mouth. The secret is in the beating."
Write a review
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 12 maraschino cherries or you can use sprinkles instead
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C.)
- Combine butter or margarine, flour and confectioner's sugar and beat for 10 minutes.
- Drop from teaspoon onto cookie sheet. Decorate with maraschino cherry pieces.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes, or until bottoms are lightly browned.
Enjoy Well Being http://enjoywellbeing.ca/
394 total views, 1 views today