Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
Write a review
- 1 1/2 lbs of lean ground beef
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 medium onion
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped or minced
- 1/2 cup of quinoa
- 1 - 8 oz. can of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/2 cayenne pepper
- 2 cups of water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Tea biscuits or Mulitgrain bun
- In a skillet over medium high heat. Add Beef and cook until browned. Transfer to crockpot.
- In skillet saute carrots, onions, mushrooms and garlic until softened. Transfer to crock pot and add quinoa.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the crockpot and stir together.
- Turn crockpot on high and cook for 4 hours. Turn down to low and let simmer for another 2 - 3 hours.
- Serve with a Tea biscuit or Multigrain bun.
Enjoy Well Being http://enjoywellbeing.ca/
2,899 total views, 2 views today