What better choice for a mid-day snack than a delicious power bite! The energizing ingredients in this recipe are tasty and full of health promoting benefits.
Write a review
- 1 cup finely shredded coconut, divided
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 drops doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil
- Place all ingredients into mixer except for half cup shredded coconut.
- Add essential oil.
- Mix until well combined.
- Roll into balls and coat in the other half cup of shredded coconut.
- Store in the refrigerator and eat when you need an extra boost of energy.
- Eat when you need an extra boost of energy or before a workout.
Enjoy Well Being http://enjoywellbeing.ca/
782 total views, 3 views today