Chicken Apple Lettuce Wrap
Easy to prepare wrap for lunch at home or away. My daughter loves it for her school lunch and we prepare it with the sunflower, pumpkin or wow butter. She has students in her class with nut allergies and these are tasty alternatives.
Write a review
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped green or red grapes
- 3 tablespoons chopped apple of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, sunflower butter, pumpkin butter or wow butter
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons agave or honey
- Iceberg lettuce
- Chop chicken meat and fruit, mix in bowl. Mix in peanut butter, Greek yogurt and agave
- Spoon into open lettuce leaf, roll and serve
- My daughter is not allowed nuts at her school but at home we add pecans or almonds.
Enjoy Well Being http://enjoywellbeing.ca/
1,846 total views, 4 views today