Low Fat Cheesecake that is Fabulous
Don't let the ingredients stop you, this cheesecake does work and it tastes great.
Write a review
- 1½ cups crushed low-fat graham wafers
- (or equivalent in graham cracker crumbs)
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 cup low-fat (1%) cottage cheese
- 2 cups low-fat sour cream
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 can cherry or blueberry pie filling or fresh fruit on top
- Blend cottage cheese and sour cream. Add Sugar, flour, egg, egg whites and vanilla.
- Pour filling into the pie crust. Bake at 300 °F for about 1¼ hours.
- Refrigerate for at least 5 hours before cutting the cheesecake for serving.
- Top the cheesecake with the pie filling or fresh fruit
Enjoy Well Being http://enjoywellbeing.ca/
492 total views, 2 views today