Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Write a review
- 2 1/2 cups Cauliflower grated with a box grater
- 1 cup Part Skim Mozza Cheese
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Box grate you cauliflower into a microwave safe bowl. Cook in the microwave approximately 5-7 minutes until tender. Let cool a bit.
- Mix in egg, cheeses and salt and pepper.
- On a parchment lined cookie sheet spread out the crust.
- Bake at 425 for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Add sauce and toppings of your choice and return to oven and cook until cheese bubbles.
- I made the crust quite thin so I kept the sauce, toppings and cheese light so as not to weigh down the crust.
Enjoy Well Being http://enjoywellbeing.ca/
929 total views, 1 views today