Blueberry Wild Orange Muffins
With a zesty zing from the citrus and delectable sweetness from blueberries and honey, these muffins are like a sunrise in your mouth.
Write a review
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup honey
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2–6 drops Wild Orange oil
- 1½ cups flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1½ cups coconut
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Cream together butter and honey in mixer.
- Add eggs, orange juice, and Wild Orange oil and mix.
- Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in blueberries, one cup coconut, and lemon juice.
- Spray the muffin tins with Pam or butter them.
- Top with the remaining ½ cup coconut.
- Bake 30-40 minutes.
- If you don't like coconut, try replacing it with slivered almonds.
Enjoy Well Being http://enjoywellbeing.ca/
346 total views, 3 views today